Friday, April 9, 2010

It's Friday- Help!!

Any organizers/house cleaners out there who would love to stop by today and help me w/ my home? Actually, my wonderful mother is here to the rescue. She was here yesterday, too. God love er'! She's helping me get the house together so that I can have people in my home tomorrow without being totally embarrassed of the mess. And when I say mess, I truly mean a big, cluttered mess.
Tomorrow will be Peanut's fairy birthday party, so I won't get a chance today or tomorrow to post any activities.

Now don't run away just yet- here are a few things for you to look forward to.....


*Birthday pics from peanut's fairy party!
*Creative writing ideas for kids.
*The Baby Times- Tuesday

*Creativity for Kids Review and Giveaway!
*And don't forget my Earth Day Giveaway- deadline- April 12th.

Oh no, I forgot about the Ultimate Blog Party! Hmm. Maybe I'll get a chance to hop on later tonight- during the wee hrs. I'm sure.

Wish me luck on the house/party preparations- I need it!


Enjoy your weekend,

Jen

2 comments:

Chels said...

Good luck and have fun! Kid parties can be so stressful!

MaggieK said...

I hope that the party is great....and yay for your mom coming to help you clean

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom