Thursday, April 8, 2010

Forgive Me, Please?

I'm so sorry about all of the issues I've been having with comments!!

I had comment luv set up and then it went away and then I had zero comments. I liked being able to have links to my readers latest blog posts, but it's not working right now.

I think I have everything figured out. I'm just going back to my old way to comment for now. Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, because I do love hearing from you and about your ideas, etc.

For my Greenzy's contest- If you don't see your name there and you entered, let me know!

Enjoy your Thursday! I'll be cleaning my messy house- Birthday Party on Saturday w/ 15 kids! YIKES!! I have a lot of nieces and nephews! :)

Jen

1 comment:

Melody said...

Good luck and have fun at the birthday party!

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom