Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fun with Numbers and Tasty!

When I was grocery shopping the other day, I was pleasantly surprised to find these number fruit snacks-Clever Kids- Number Bites. Something yummy that kids can learn from, I thought. I like it! And what kid doesn't like fruit snacks? On the back of the box and on each package there are fun math problems. I picked these up, because I thought I could use it to play a math game with my girls. One thing we did do with them is addition practice. I had my 7 year old pick out two numbers. She couldn't eat them until she added the two numbers correctly. Although the numbers aren't as clear as I thought they could be, I still think they could be used for number identification and other number activities. I found a website online where you can find work sheets to go with the number fruit snacks, as well as letter fruit snacks. There's also a $1.00 off coupon on the site.

Snack Picks: Clever Kids

Have fun learning while you snack!

Be sure to submit your ideas over at Confessions of a non-domestic Housewife for-
KFF

Jen

2 comments:

April said...

Those look pretty cool, I will have to be on the look out for them. I bought some Cheeze-its with "Scrabble" letters on them for my daughter.

Kidzcoolzone.com said...

There are opportunities all around us everyday to teach are children things in the strangest and most bizarre settings. Great idea to combine food and learning! Nice website!

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom