Sunday, September 21, 2008

For Your Curious Baby, Maybe??

I'm out of this stage (and I do miss the baby years, believe it or not!), but I wish I had one of these jogging strollers when my girls were little. When you sign up for Parentricity, you can be entered to win one of these cool contraptions!

Parentricity is a site that uses social networking to bring together mothers, fathers, teachers, pediatricians (and other professionals that work with children) and businesses. It is the first social network targeted toward both parents.

Just click below to enter!!


Have a great Sunday and I hope one of my readers wins!!!

Jen

2 comments:

ParentingPink said...

Oh, giveaways...I love them! We just bought a double baby jogger last year (which I love), but I'll forward this info along!

Btw, great idea about the griddle! Hubby's birthday is coming up & guess what he's getting? LOL

ParentingPink said...

Thanks for the God Vs. Santa feedback! I tried to get to your other blog, but was having some technical difficulties, so I'll check back later. I'd love to read it! Take care & have a great day!

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom