Saturday, September 27, 2008

Dancing to Bluegrass!!














Today, we had fun at an Apple Jam! My girls love to listen to live music, so they were digging the bluegrass band, even though they prefer the likes of Hannah Montana. My girls were dancing around for a while, when I decided to join in on the fun. I was the only Mommy out there, but it was so worth their little smiles and girly giggles. It is so nice to be at a place where I am comfortable with me. At first, I thought- Oh there are only kids out there, but then I thought- why not? It looks like fun, so I went for it! I danced around with a bunch of 3 to 6 years olds! Here's my challenge for you today- you don't have to dance around in public with your kiddos, but if you don't do so already, let loose and dance around the house with them. Musical chairs are fun, too. We played this a few nights ago and couldn't stop laughing. They loved it when I'd practically fall off of their kiddie chair. Happy Saturday! Now Go boogy!!

1 comment:

ParentingPink said...

How funny! I just got done dancing my butt off to 70's funk music in the kitchen with my daughters (yes, they like the Bee Gees!). I love dancing with them - we'll have to try bluegrass...sounds like fun!

Oh, btw, whenever you can get an article to me is fine by me. If you a really want a deadline, how about 2 weeks? I'm thrilled you want to share some creative ideas with the site! I'll also put a bio & link back to your blogs on the article to help bring traffic your way! Happy Saturday!

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom