Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Memories...

Hello. I'm back!  I took a little break from blogging to enjoy the Christmas season and to plan for festivities, such as little man's birthday party.  He turned 2 this week!  I thought I'd post a few of our Christmas pics and then later this week, I'll share little man's cookie monster party! 


Cookie baking.....


Aunt Patty's- Christmas Eve

 
Twas the night before Christmas.......

Girls enjoying MP3 players from Santa!


                                  "Wow, Buzz!"

You know that you've been married a long time
when you buy each other Sesame pajamas for Christmas!


Happy New Year and many blessings,
Jen

No comments:

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom