Saturday, December 31, 2011

Creative Ideas to Ring in the New Year....

Just a few ideas that I thought were awesome on Pinterest! 





First Night Hats
Family Fun







Kid's New Year Party Craft
Paper and Cake






Countdown Goodie Bags
Hoosier Homemade
 
 
 
 
 
Unfortunately, I work this evening, so won't be able to do too much with the kiddos.  Party hats may happen before I go to work- we'll see how the day goes! I'd love to hear about any fun you may be having with your little ones today.
 
Enjoy your New Year's Eve and many blessings into the New Year.  I'm hoping to make it home in time for my midnight kiss! 
 
Jen

1 comment:

Christy Killoran said...

Cute ideas. We are planning a game night!

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom