Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Stay Tuned for Baby Times!

I'm truly hoping I can finish my Baby Times post today, but not sure if it's going to happen.  Last night, Sunshine was having problems with asthma and little man was up all night coughing, which means Momma was up all night.  And now it is time for me to go and get a root canal- Yippie. 
Anyways, if I'm feeling okay, I'll be sure to post. My next Baby Times post is going to focus on Bath time fun, rhymes, and songs. 

Have a great day- hope your day will be more exciting than mine. he, he

Take Care,
Jen

No comments:

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom