Thursday, May 27, 2010

Exciting News!


No, I'm not pregnant with my fourth child! 

Actually, I'm excited, because I get to review an item from CSN Stores and offer an item to one of my readers.  CSN Stores have such a large variety of items. They have over 200 stores with everything from baby items to outdoors. If you need furniture, you can find it at CSN Stores, home improvement needs such as recessed lighting- yes, you can find this there as well. 

Being that Creative and Curious Kids focuses on kids stuff, I'm selecting an item from their Toys and Games store. I can't wait to share my product selection with you, but it's a surprise, so you'll have to stay tuned for my review and giveaway. It's a good one! 

Take Care,
Jen

No comments:

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom