Friday, March 30, 2012

Introducing.....The Messy Nest!

Ugg...Clutter!  I often get lost in books, toys, clothes, mail etc. that is strewn throughout the house.  Enough is enough! I've been fighting it for years, making slow progress.  Blaming my lack of progress on homeschooling, work, the kids, chronic disorganization, etc. 

I am ready for change- so very ready!

So with that being said... I decided to create a place for me to log my progress,  share ideas, and hopefully inspire others.  A place for some accountability.

Introducing.....

The Messy Nest

Come and join me over at my new blog!  I can't promise you that I will be posting daily, because I'll be too busy getting my house together! But I do want to check in bi-weekly.  Today I even showed a couple of before and after pics.  Yes, I'm letting you be a fly on my wall. 


Do you struggle with clutter and organization? If so, don't be afraid to share with me. I hope that you will join me in this endeavor. 

I just shared my weakness with the world! 

Jen

1 comment:

Christy Killoran said...

Yes, I struggle with this constantly!

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom