Thursday, June 21, 2012

Busy with Puppets

So sorry I haven't been around this week!  I've been busy with puppets... yes, puppets.  I'm volunteering at our church camp this week.  I'm serving by doing puppet shows for 3 to 5 years olds- so fun!!  Therefore, I haven't had a chance to post since Father's Day!  If you stop by, be sure to look in the archives for activity ideas! Also, I've written a couple of posts over at The Activity Mom that you can check out.  :)

Enjoy the rest of  your week! I'll be back soon!

Jen

1 comment:

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

How fun are you?! I think puppet shows for VBS sounds like a pretty good use of time. We start VBS in two more weeks with an underwater theme this year.

Fondly,
MaryLea (pink and green mama)

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom