Monday, April 16, 2012

Toilet Paper Roll Color Match

A HUGE THANK YOU to.... 
 for this awesome upcycle idea!



My version is very similar, except I added a different feature on the back.   I listed the numbers one to five on the back for counting activities and number recognition.

 
If I can get more than one use from a manipulative, I'm all for it- saves time and money!
 




Little man is loving his new desk!  Isn't it adorable?
A special gift from his Aunt.

Be sure to stop by Princess and the Tot to see other great hands-on activities for little learners!

Jen

No comments:

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom