Thursday, July 28, 2011

Meet Fashion Kitty!

With a title like Fashion Kitty, I knew right away that Peanut would be drawn to this fun chapter book.  Written in a comic book form, it combines fictitious animal characters with humor. 
I haven't read the books yet, but can tell you that my daughter really likes them.   She's read both Fashion Kitty and Fashion Kitty and the Unlikey Hero. She even started creating her own comic adventures featuring the main character.
Fashion Kitty (Bccb Blue Ribbon Fiction Books (Awards))Fashion Kitty and the Unlikely Hero
 
The Fashion Kitty series is written by Charise Mericle Harper. I found a great review of her books at Secrets&Sharing Soda.  Stop by to find out more about the books and Fashion Kitty's powers! 

More Literature and Writing fun..............

Fashion Kitty's website

Make Your Own Comic!
Comic Strip Printables
Comic Book Maker
Professor Garfield's Comic Lab

What fun books are on your bookshelf this week?
Jen

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love finding new books for my kids. My girls are a little young yet for Fashion Kitty probably but I can't wait to check it out anyway. Thanks!

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom