Thursday, October 1, 2009

Spelling Fun!

Now that my daughter is in second grade, I noticed that some of her spelling words are starting to challenge her. Being that she loves to use technology to learn, I put her on Spelling City to help her practice her weekly word list.

Just type in your child's spelling list and walla! The site will generate activities and games with your child's personal list. We were introduced to this site last year when my daughter was in Cyberschool. She was so excited to get on it again and practice her words. There is even a feature on the site that will teach the words or test your child. This has been helpful this week in evaluating the words that she needed to focus on more while studying.


Let me know if you think this site would be useful for your child or your students.

Happy Spelling!

Jen

3 comments:

Chels said...

I like it! Thanks so much for the link. Making learning fun is what it's all about!

Jenni said...

I love that site! I recommend it to a lot of parents!

Heather said...

I have never seen this site before. I am always looking for great resources to aid us in our school day. This one is FUN! Thanks!!

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom