Thursday, June 23, 2011

Gummy Bears


Image courtesy of
Dailyclipart.net
I always thought that gummy bears were just cute little candies.  Apparently they are not....

ABCDEFG, Gummy Bears are after me.
One is red, one is blue,
One is peeing on my shoe.
Now I'm running for my life,
Because the green one had a knife.

This is the song that Peanut came home with from camp today!  She thinks it's the funniest thing in the world.   Have you heard of this song or the horrible Barney song kid's sing? Poor Barney.  I've always kind of liked the big purple guy and I can't imagine a gummy bear being violent. 

Hope you got a chuckle today.  Have a good one!

Jen

No comments:

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom