Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: My Crew!

My Crew!  Oh, they're getting sooo big!

Peanut- so cute with the missing front tooth
Sunshine- Smiling so hard you can see her neck muscles.
Little Man- just chillin' in the back. 

Happy Wordless Wednesday!
For more WW, visit 5 Minutes for Mom.

Enjoy your day!
I'll be packing for camp- Yeah, we're going back to the mountains!(without a laptop, so I'll be back to blogging again next week.  Stay tuned for a Wii game review and giveaway!)

Jen :)

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Love the smiling girls and little man just chillin! So cute!

Elle Belles Bows said...

Beautiful children! Very blessed!

Chels said...

I love that straight-faced look from your little man! Very cute kids and they have a wonderful mom!

Have a good time in the mountains for sure!!

p.s. My daughter enjoyed the surprise post card this week! Was it a 'straggler' or was it really sent recently??!

Anonymous said...

I'm following you back! I'm glad to have found your blog.

Elise said...

What a beautiful crew they are!

I had a good chuckle with the "itty bitty toes' as a favourite toy in your previous post.

Preschool Playbook said...

What a beautiful picture of beautiful children.

I hope you have a wonderful time camping in the mountains next week.

Trish

Shauna said...

Thank you so much for the visit today! Hope you have a great week :)

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom