"Yeah, today is the first day of Spring. We need to celebrate, Mommy. What are we going to do today?"
We didn't have a cake or a party, but we definitely spent most of the day outdoors enjoying the beautiful sunshine. Here is a peek into our lives on the first day of Spring. We---
1. Took a family walk. (baby's 1st stroller ride)
2. Ate ice cream with sprinkles.
3. Sidewalk chalk murals.
4. Bird watched- three crows chasing a hawk.
5. Spied on turkeys in the woods with binoculars.
6. Looked for signs of Spring- flowers growing, birds chirping, butterflies.
7. A little bit of Spring cleaning.
8. Visited neighbors sitting on their porches.
9. Afternoon Snooze- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
10. Closed our eyes as we felt the sunny and breezy day on our faces.
What did you do on the first day of Spring?
I hope that you are enjoying your day!