Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tt is for Turtle...


Little man loves the letter Tt!  Do you want to know why?

Well, I'll  show you....

Do you know how stinkin' cute it was to hear him trying to sing this- oh my goodness!
Well, after that, I just had to do a Tt craft with him.


Turtle Craft

Materials: green and yellow construction paper, google eyes, glue, brown paint, and a sponge or large pom pom

After cutting out a half a circle for the shell, I  had little man paint brown spots on it.  He used a large pom pom. Cut out the other parts of the turtle. Cut a yellow Tt.

Let the shell dry before helping your child glue the parts together.

Last, with assistance help glue the Tt on the turtle.  Talk about the letter and the sound.



He's so proud of his Tt  turtle!

Turtle song

I had a tiny turtle,
His name was Tiny Tim.
I put him in the bathtub,
to see if he could swim.
He drank up all of the water,
He ate up all the soap,
He tied to swallow the bathtub,
But it wouldn't fit down his throat!
(different versions online)

I made a paper bathtub and acted out the song with a stuffed animal and the bathtub. I think I had more fun with this than little man.  Oh well!  Maybe your little one will like it! 


Have fun learning
with the
letter  Tt!



2 comments:

The Activity Mom said...

so fun! pinned it =)

Meaningful Mama said...

Really cute. My preschoolers would enjoy this. Jodi@meaningfulmama.com

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom