Friday, February 17, 2012

Great Resource- Printables and More

One of the things that I love about the education blogging world is the willingness to share ideas!  So today I'm going to share a site that I came across this week that I think will benefit educators/parents. 



The story & props link features great books with manipulatives that you can use for a felt or magnet board.  I printed out the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom tree with letters to laminate for little man.

I hope that you enjoy this resource. Let me know if you find anything useful!

Jen

No comments:

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom