Monday, October 3, 2011

The Runaway Pumpkin

Watch out for a runaway pumpkin!  I've never seen a pumpkin quite this big, but I have been surprised by a few that I've seen in the media.  This fun story by Kevin Lewis is about a very huge pumpkin that is on the loose.   


And just for fun, I searched on line for record breaking pumpkins.  Something fun to share with the kids as well after reading the story.  Below are a couple of my finds.....


Okay, maybe the story is realistic fiction.  That is one big pumpkin!

Oh my- yummy!


More pumpkin book fun...

or maybe just some Halloween fun...

Enjoy this wonderful Autumn day!

Jen

No comments:

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom