Thursday, October 13, 2011

More Sensory Play....


Just the other day, I blogged about what we call scoop, scoop!  Well, I found this box lid and threw his beans in there.  Eventually, I added rice,too.  It causes a great mess, but easily vacuumed.  He must of played for hours yesterday!
There are so many things that you can do with a sensory box. There are a lot of wonderful learning and themed sensory boxes that you can find online. Here are just a few....


Pink and Green Mama- apple sensory bin



Play Create Explore - Ocean Sensory Bin

Time For Tots- sells wonderful sensory activities!
 I'd like to make some of these next. I just threw this together with what I had around the house.


If you leave an almost two year old for just a couple of seconds, you may find them in the sensory box when you get back!  Silly goose! What was I thinking? I'm lucky there weren't beans strewn all over the floor- a supervised activity for sure!

Do you  have a great idea for a sensory bin or activity? Please comment and share! 

Enjoy your Thursday,
Jen

1 comment:

The Activity Mom said...

Thanks for including our Time for Tots links. LOVE that box you used! That would be WAY better to use than the tub we have right now. =)

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom