Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: 100 Posts!














Today happens to be Wordless Wednesday and my 100th post- Woo Hoo! To celebrate, I thought that I'd take a trip down memory lane and post some of my favorite photos from my blog. Happy Wordless Wednesday!

Foot Fun!


Marshmallows Structures!


Help: Body Piercings!


Recycled Materials


Charades- Kangaroo and Joey


Summer Fun- Camping


Fall Fun- At the Mountains


More Fall Fun


Science Experiment: Sense of Smell


Glitter Spider Webs


Turkey Fashion Show


Christmas Fun


And Finally....
Our Snow Princess


Be sure to join Creative and Curious Kids for 100 more posts!

Have a great day!
Jen

5 comments:

Preschool Playbook said...

Wow, Sunshine really looks like her mom. Love all the pictures. Congratulations on the 100th.

Trish

Jenni said...

Happy 100th post!!! Wonderful pictures!!!

ParentingPink said...

Happy 100th post! Love the trip down "memory lane." Thing is, I've read almost all of those original posts! Looking forward to your 200th!

Preschool Playbook said...

Jen, As you know I think you have a wonderful blog. So I am passing a recent award on to you.

http://www.preschoolplaybook.com/2009/02/noblisse-oblige-award.html

Jen said...

Parenting Pink- Yes, you have been with me from the start- Thank you!!!

Jen

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom