Monday, February 16, 2009

A President's Day Tribute!

What do you do on President's Day with two rambunctious, extremely noisy girls? You build log cabin's for President Lincoln, silly!! They enjoyed this activity this morning and it actually gave me a moment of peace while I drank my coffee. I found the cutest little Popsicle sticks. I'm all into the cuteness! Can't help myself!






Simple, huh? Popsicle Sticks, Markers, Construction Paper, Glue = Peace of Mind!

For more President's Day fun, check out Kaboose! I might just have to make these little finger puppets. Again, the cuteness factor!

Have a wonderful President's Day!

Jen

4 comments:

Preschool Playbook said...

We do log cabins for Abe tomorrow. Your girls did a great job!

Jenny said...

I'm a bit slow today. It took me a second to realize why the coins were there! Love the popsicle stick cabins!
~Jenny~

Jenni said...

Love the log cabins! What a cute idea!

April said...

Cute ideas! Thanks for saying Hi!

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom