Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tag: I'm it!!

Oh no, you mean that I need to share my secrets!!! I've been tagged by ParentingPink to share 7 random or weird facts about little ole' me. Okay, here goes!!



1. I had my first kiss at the age of 14 and guess who it was??? Brad Pitt- just kidding- my wonderful husband. So yes, I've known him for over 20 years!! Wow!
(I like to keep good company!! I also have the same girlfriends from Elem. School!)

2. My pets are named Ginny and John and they are pretty gross if you ask me- big water frogs. My girls just adore them!!

3. I had the awesome opportunity to travel to a couple of countries to model- Yes, I'm a secret supermodel. Of course I am kidding- too short to go anywhere serious with it then- but such a great experience to travel to Barcelona, Spain and Tokyo, Japan. (wasn't my passion, but feel fortunate to have the experiences!!)

4. Actually filmed a commercial on the island of Guam. My role was a mythological angel. I had huge wings and a bow and arrow. The producers had me on this big wooden platform thingy and there were six island men carrying me on the wooden platform out of the water. Too funny!!

5. I'm a vegetarian who eats seafood! Okay, not pure vegan- but this is the only meat I eat. To each his own, right?? Octo-lavo maybe- is it called?? My husband is the hunter in the family- so funny how opposites attract. I will not eat his Bambi- no way!! I think that I am going to have one vegetarian daughter and one hunting daughter!! My eldest wants a bow for her birthday to practice targets with Daddy!

6. I absolutely love tiramasu!! If you've never had this, it is an Italian dessert- so good! My friend from Italy made it for me homemade and this cream filled coffee tasting dessert stole my heart!!

7. One more thing-hmmm! I'm getting better at this, but I honestly can't count the number of times that I've locked my keys inside my car. Oh the horrible feeling of shutting the door and looking in and seeing my keys right on the front seat!! So embarrassing!!

Oh, how much fun! Now I get to tag someone else and learn more about them. I'm such a kid at heart so this is right up my alley. I actually still play tag in the neighborhood with all of the kids!!! Thirty-six going on seven! Ha, Ha!! Okay- Tag Your it!! Here are the momma bloggers that I would like to learn more about!!

Way up High in the Monkey Bread Tree

Keeper of the Cheerios
Pink and Green Mama
Art by Amy Short

Have a great Sunday!!!

Jen

No comments:

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom