Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More Puppets!


Today ended up being a very messy day! Paint all over my kitchen floor! My advice is if the kids are going to paint a puppet theatre that you be sure to supervise or throw down a plastic table cloth. I gave the girls a little too much freedom today, so that I could get some work done. After their puppet theatre dried, they folded it, grabbed their bag of puppets, and went off to a neighbor's house to create shows!! This was a fun end to our creative day!! I was the audience, but they easily twisted my arm to participate in some of the shows. I'm a big kid at heart!

No comments:

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom