Monday, July 28, 2008

Indoor Golf with Recycled Materials??

Yes, this is my life with two very curious and creative kids! The days are never boring as they push me to come up with new ideas to help nurture their creative minds. Some of the best ideas are created on a whim like the golf game we played with left over ping pong balls and foam tubes. We numbered the balls and tried to hit the other balls with our master ball that we colored one color. The foam tube was our golf club. Other ideas come from the many magazines and books scattered around my cluttered home. Also, others from my years of experience as an Elementary teacher. I hope to share our story with you and hope that we will inspire others to have fun being curious and creative!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a lot of fun - I may need to try it with Bobby :O)

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom