Too hot to go outside?
Blow up a batch of balloons for some indoor fun.
Smiles are free!
2. Keep it up soccer style... with anything but your hands- use your head, elbow, feet, etc.
3. Use a sheet to keep balloons in the air as a team.
4. Preschool play- count, sort by color.
6. Balloon Walk- who can keep the balloon between their knees the longest as they walk around the room.
7. Experiment with electricity activities.
8. Research the history of balloons.
9. ABC balloon match- write lower case and upper case letters on balloons- have little ones match.
10. Pump up the music and have a dance party!
Need a few or more ideas...
*Children's book suggestions from
*Wow! hands on: as we grow has collection of 30 different ideas for balloons!
Which activity or activities do you think your kiddos would enjoy?