Friday, July 6, 2012

Summer Fun Activities

This week we had a chance to try out a new Summer Bingo game that I created.  Little man didn't quite get how to play, but he must of enjoyed it, because he asked to play it the next day.  For a free printable and to get the scoop about the game, be sure to my most recent post at  The Activity Mom.

I'm always looking for fun and simple ways to entertain the kids during these long hot days. Pinterest has been a wonderful resource for finding ideas and activities for Summer Fun!  Here are a few of my favorite pins on my Summer Board...

Icy Pirate Boats from Pink and Green Mama

Take a Hike Leaf Print Tees from Skip to My Lou

Chalk Treasure Hunt from Nuture Store

What summer fun ideas have you found on Pinterest?

I hope that you are enjoying your summer!
Jen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My kids are always begging to play games- but I've never played bingo with them. Your version would be perfect for us to try out. Oh and I love those ice pirate boats too! I saw those just yesterday, what a fantastic idea. Such great ideas out there!

Unknown said...

The bingo game looks like a lot of fun. I hope you will stop by and add a link to this post on the first ever Artsy Play Wednesday on Capri + 3 tomorrow. It is a new weekly linky party for posts about arts, crafts and play activities for children. I hope to see you there.
: 0 ) Theresa
http://www.multiples-mom.com
(It will be open Wednesdays all day PST)

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom