Thursday, August 4, 2011

Construction Vehicles AND Bees?

Little man has been way into construction vehicles lately, reading books over and over again.  He calls them car-cars.  Anyways, this morning I heard construction vehicles in my alley and knew he would be sooo excited to get a front seat view of the action.  When he woke up, we put on his hard hat and ventured outside.  I was right- he was really excited to see his favorite trucks outside.  The workers even beeped at him and waved.  We were outside not 5 minutes when I got stung by a bee. It seemed like he came out of nowhere.  You'll never guess where it stung me!  The little part of skin right between my nostrils.  Oh my goodness, the pain!  So as I type, my nose and top of my lip is swollen.  Don't worry, it is okay to laugh.  Even though it hurt like a ...... you fill in the blanks (this is a family friendly blog), it is pretty funny!!! 



Don't let them fool you!  There not as cute as they look!







I hope you have a pain-free day and that my day gets better!

Jen

2 comments:

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

Good for you to take them to see the vehicles! I spent yesterday morning watching them with my kiddos in the front yard. :)

Hope your bee sting gets better. Quickly.

Rachel

Crisc said...

O man I couldnt imagine! I'm allergic to them so I could just imagine what my face would look like..lol

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom