Friday, February 26, 2010

Let's Catch a Leprechaun!


Are you tired of pesky Leprechauns sneaking around your house? Every year, I have to clean up Leprechaun foot prints in my kitchen, so this year, we are going to fight back. My girls are going to set up Leprechaun traps and try to catch the little bugger! If you'd like to trap your leprechaun, be sure to take a peek at the traps on the links below. You are invited to create a Leprechaun trap with your child, post photos, and come back here to share!


What: A Leprechaun Trapping Party
When: March 10, 2010
Where: Creative and Curious Kids!
Why: To be creative with our kids and to share our ideas with others! (Also, I just learned how to do Mr. Linky, so I'm hoping you'll come and share your blog posts!)


Family Fun: To Catch a Leprechaun

Family Crafts at About.com: Leprechauns

Happy St. Patty's Day!
Jen

1 comment:

Seizing My Day said...

too cute! I have found SO many Jennifer's to blog with... It cracks me up...I visit a few new people a day from my blog friends comments... and today I have ended up with all Jennifers! LOL!
ahem...

Just another Jenn~ Seizing My Day.com

we are making another Jennifer's jar trap tomorrow! LOL!

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom