Thursday, September 10, 2009

Snack time Fun!

Here's a simple tip for making snack time fun for your kiddos! When I serve my girls bananas, I draw a silly face on the front and then pull back the top to make hair. Even at 5 and 7 years old, they still love it and it always puts a smile on their faces.


Other ideas:
Create a funny face with a variety of fruits and veges.
Cut out toast or pancakes with heart shaped or other fun shaped cookie cutters. Also great for mini-sandwiches.

For lots of great snack time ideas, visit Snack time: Snacks and Treats for Kids

Also, be sure to check out
Michele's Muffin Tin Mondays

Enjoy your Day!

Jen

3 comments:

Bobbi & Noe said...

I wish my Mommy did this for me when I was a kid! It's so cute.

Preschool Playbook said...

Those are the happiest bananas I have ever seen. Very cute!

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

LOVE those smiley faces! What a fun idea.

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom