Tuesday, February 5, 2019

New Adventure!

It's been years since I posted!  This little blog holds so many memories and I hope that it has encouraged parents to have fun learning with their kids.  I'm posting today to share a new journey and to invite you to come along with me!  

Where? to China.  

Actually, I will be teaching children English online that live in China! So exciting, right?!
My Online Classroom
Meet new VIPKID teacher Jennifer! 

Please check out my brand spankin' new blog- My VIPKID Diary and follow along as I share my new adventures! 


Also, if you read my blog years ago-you have to take a peek at how my children have grown- little man is 9, peanut is 14 and sunshine girl is 16!  Crazy how time flies, right?

I hope that you have a wonderful day!
Jen

No comments:

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom