Saturday, June 22, 2013

Family Tragedy

I'm posting today for prayers for my family.  We lost my cousin, his fiance, and three year old child in an awful car accident. (news story)   His one year old daughter is fighting for her life in the hospital and their 11 year old has a cracked skull and broken arm.  There is also a 9 year old that needs your prayers for the loss of so many family members.  She was at summer camp during the accident.

 
 
I've set up a Memorial fund page to help with the financial burdens for the family.  If God puts it on your heart to donate, here is the link:
 
 
Blessings,
Jen

2 comments:

Melody said...

So sorry! I will keep them in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, my prayers along with my church friends are racing out to you. Its hard to say stay strong but maybe if there are specific things you guys could use let us know.

Support Creative and Curious Kids!

Support Creative and Curious Kids! by exploring the ads that interest you found below each post. Thank you!!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Custom Search
Photobucket
Featured at Make and Takes
Classified: Mom